- Upper: Fluorocarbon free water repellent nubuck &
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Bloom Foam
- Heel encounter: Bio TPU
- Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber/AHAR Plus on heel area.
- Exchangeable midsole, allowing all-terrain use.
- An extra pair of midsoles is included
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort with stretch
- Extensive heel support and toe protection for stability and durability
- Premium leather from a tannery audited by the Leather Working Group
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- Knitted upper with sock comfort, made from 100% recycled polyester
- Finger loop webbing on heel and tongue for easy use
- Webbing and laces made from 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof flex test: 200,000 steps
- Weight: 1176 g
Contemporary design and a double set of midsoles make Duality uniquely versatile – these shoes are ready for anything from a stroll through the park, to a mountain expedition. Fitted with a stretch GORE-TEX membrane to keep you dry in all conditions, and reinforced with a supportive heel counter, toe protection and high-quality leather.Haglöfs Duality will adapt to the terrain, no matter what the conditions are. One set of interchangeable midsoles, with a green pair of sole that provides robust support for rockier trails and heavier loads, and a red pair of sole that is lighter and softer, for a more relaxed feeling. You always have the option to switch half-way – but you’ll never need to bring those extra shoes along for the hike. The modular design process for Duality was driven by innovation, with a focus on durability, repairability and versatility for a long product life. The shoes are made from responsibly-sourced materials.