- Use: Hill walking in dry climates
- Meindl for Hill: Grade B
- Upper Nubuck Leather with wax uppers
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: Multigriff Vibram
- Memory foam system compression zone reduces downhill pressure
- Air-Active footbed controls moisture levels
- Digafix lacing system for a secure fit
- Durable protective rand
- Weight: 1580g
Meindl introduced the Borneo 2 MFS hill-walking boots to the UK market over 20 years ago and it’s since become one of their best sellers. Made in Germany from high quality Nubuck leather uppers, these boots provide protection for your feet and are durable on all types of terrain.
The classic leather lining mean the boots are incredibly breathable with a feel of quality craftsmanship. Technical features of the boot include a Digafix lacing system to provide an extra secure fit for your heel, a Memory Foam System compression zone around the ankle to reduce pressure when walking downhill and a Meindl Multigriff Vibram sole for excellent traction and shock absorption. The Air-Active footbed works to control moisture levels, and proves supportive yet supple. Particularly ideal for hill-walking in dry climates, it’s not hard to see why the Borneo’s been a customer favourite for over two decades.