- Use: Hill walking, paths and trails, fells
- Upper: Calf leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Insole: Viscoflex Activ with memory foam
- Midsole: Hi-Flex
- Outsole: Vibram Kalden
- Last: BD
- One of the broadest fitting SCARPA models
- Highly durable and resistant to degradation
- Traditional bonded and lasted construction
- Tread pattern optimised for UK conditions
- Auto-fit foam inserts in heel area
- Integral rand protection
- Pronounced heel brake
- Waterproof protection
- Integrated rand
- Fit: Supportive
- Weight: 1578g
The Ranger is a classic Scarpa model built to the last but with the easy comfort to wear everyday Hillwalking.
The Ranger is built using traditional bonded and lasted construction which means it had a sculped shape and more supportive fit from the start. The full grain leather upper is tough and durable, with a softer leather cuff for instant walking comfort. The Gore-Tex membrane guarantees waterproof protection. Build around the BD last, the Ranger is one of the broadest fitting Scarpa models.
The Vibram Kalden sole has an integrated rand making it highly durable and resistant to degradation. The tread pattern of the sole is optimised for UK conditions with wide spaced lugs to help clear sticky mud and a pronounced heel brake for descending grassy slopes.