- Use: Ideal midweight running sock
- Fit: Enhanced arch support
- Cushioning volume: Medium
- Hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot
- Specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels
- High visibility glass refractive beads knitted into the rib top
- Non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock
- Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioning
- Extra cushioning on the heel for impact resistance
- Drynamix moisture management technology
- Extra deep heel pocket ensures perfect fit
- V-Tech arch support
- Length: Quarter
Balega Reflective Enduro socks are engineered with the proprietary Drynamix moisture management technology that keeps feet cool and dry while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance and durability. Glass refractive beads knitted into the rib top, provide high visibility reflection for safer running in low light conditions.
All of Balega’s running socks have been race tested and incorporate a hand linked seamless toe, eliminating abrasion across the top of the foot. The extra deep heel pocket ensures that each sock fits the foot perfectly and does not slide down during a run.