- Upper: Double layer engineered mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Mammut Flex with spring-steel sole
- Outsole: Vibram Flextron
- Fair Wear accredited
- Mammut Flextron Technology: Innovative spring steel sole stabilizes the foot
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology: Designed to move with the body
- Elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Weight: 420g
A flexible all-rounder for high-energy mountain pursuits, the Men’s Ducan Low GTX Shoes from Mammut are a unique combination of cutting-edge technologies and unbeatable comfort for an unparalleled companion in the mountains. Innovative Mammut Flextron Technology with a spring-steel sole stabilize the foot without any impairment in comfort, perfect for more technical terrain.
The Georganic 3D Technology creates a cut tailored to the foot, giving an impressively comfortable fit. The vibram sole offers greater grip and a more sure-footed step to take you safely through pathless terrain. An anatomical last alongside asymmetric lacing add the finishing touches to the shoe’s design, leaving the mountains safely at your feet.