- Use: Fell walking, hill walking, paths and trails
- Upper: 1.8mm suede & S-Tech
- Lining: GoreTex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram Biometric Trek
- Last: BAG
- Broad heel platform for optimum stability
- Great traction on challenging terrain
- Softshell sock-fit tongue
- Protective toe rand
- Weather resistant
- Weight: 1320g
A multi-terrain boot perfectly suited to the demands of those who venture from high trails into summer alpine routes. Loaded with performance features, you’ll find the Scarpa Men’s R-Evo GTX Boot gives an exceptional blend of stability, grip and comfort that allows you to really explore the mountains.
First and foremost, it fits as snug as a sock. The Sock-Fit construction means that the tongue, flex-point and collar are made from a single piece of ergonomically shaped Schoeler S-Tech technical fabric that wraps around your foot. The Biometric Trek outsole from Vibram offers great shock absorption underfoot while a broad heel platform ensures great stabilty and comfort, particularly over uneven surfaces.