- Use: Hill walking, fell walking, mountain walking
- Upper: 1.8mm Oiled nubuck calf leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Comfort Flex Plus
- Outsole: Vibram Biometric Fly
- Last: TN
- Created for those with low foot volume and slimmer heel
- Protective rand around sides of boot
- Durable and grippy
- Ankle support
- Weight: 1530g
The Men’s Trek GTX Boot from Scarpa is a hiking and trekking boot that will keep your feet protected and secure through long walks over tricky terrain whether you are carrying a pack or not.
The ergonomic last of the boot has been created for those with low foot volume and slimmer heel in mind to help ensure everyone has a comfortable walking boot option that fits well. The durable leather upper combined with the Gore-Tex lining offers excellent waterproof protection as well as breathability to ensure a healthy environment for your foot. A durable protective toe rand around the edge of the boot helps protect against the inevitable scuffs and scrapes along the way to keep them in tip-top condition for longer.