- Upper: Double layer engineered mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended comfort footwear
- Outsole: Vibram Flextron
- Fair Wear accredited
- Mammut Flextron Technology: Innovative spring steel sole stabilizes the foot
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology: Designed to move with the body
- Promotes an upright standing position for optimal energy efficiency
- Elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Asymetric lace system
- Weight: 545g
A super-sporty and agile hiking shoe for multi-day outings, trekking excursions or fast-paced hikes in the mountains, the Ducan High GTX Shoes from Mammut incorporate the benefits of cutting-edge production techniques.
At the core of the Ducan High GTX is Mammut Flextron technology, which integrates a spring-steel sole to prevent deflection of the foot and provide improved vertical support. The result: a more efficient use of energy on hikes and climbs. The focal point is the anatomical last which, together with the asymmetric lacing and mono-tongue for one-sided entry, provides an optimal fit for climbs. With a specially designed vibram sole and Mammut Georganic 3D Technology, the Mens Ducan High GTX Shoe ensures outstanding grip on uneven terrain. Perfect for those who spend their life in nature and the mountains.