- Use: Designed for climbing 6000m peaks or cold weather alpinism
- Upper: K-Tech + S-Tech + H-Dry
- Lining: H-Dry
- Insole: Carbon Fiber
- Inner boot: 10050-530 Mountain Lite
- Sole: Vibram Zero Gravity XL
- Insulation: Primaloft
- Last: AH/AG
- Removeable “Altitude 6000” inner boot
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Fast lock lacing system
- Crampon compatible
- Big Velcro closure
- Anti-slip pattern
- Double pull tab
- Full rand
- Weight: 1990g
Alaska, Aconcagua, and the Canadian Rockies in winter…lighten up a couple hundred grams from the 8000, but take all the high-altitude burl with you in the Phantom 6000.
Same Schoeller, Kevlar, and Cordura outer material with Outdry for weatherproof durability. Stay dry behind a Flexseal waterproof closure.
Hoard your heat with the felt and 4mm-EVA inner boot. Don’t even consider a sloppy fit, either: this boot uses a quick-lacing system with Dyneema cord for strength and a progressive fit. Climb steep water ice, slog snowy ridges, and walk in comfort.
The Phantom 6000 delivers the comfort and climbing performance of a leather boot, but the warmth and multi-day versatility of a double boot. Go big!