- Walk Naturally
- Easy On/Off
- Abrasion Resistant Steel Coils
Shoes not included
Anyone who has to walk on icy pavements is at risk of slipping and falling on ice. Yaktrax are the perfect gift for the keen jogger, commuter, outdoor workers, dog owners, the elderly and indeed anyone who has to or wants or needs to walk on icy pavements as easily as they would under normal conditions. Everyone on ice treads carefully but it isn’t always enough. Accidents on ice & compact snow are common in winter and even the best winter boots or walking shoes need extra ice gripping power. Running and jogging shoes offer little grip on ice & compact snow but with Yaktrax Walker you carry on running or jogging in winter as you would the rest of the year.
Get the most out of your Yaktrax by following these tips and precautions:
- While Yaktrax is designed to provide greater traction on ice or packed snow, always exercise caution and use extreme care when walking on ice and packed snow. Yaktrax will not eliminate the inherent risk of such conditions. Additionally, Yaktrax will not eliminate the inherent risk and dangers posed by the performance of any activities under such conditions.
- When wearing Yaktrax, always exercise caution and extreme care. Failure to do so could result in injury.
- Yaktrax is not for use on gravel, concrete or sanded roads cleared of snow.
- Avoid surfaces such as marble floors or any non-icy, non-snowy surfaces when wearing Yaktrax.
- Yaktrax is not for indoor use.
- The improper use or installation of Yaktrax could result in injury.
- Always use common sense when using any traction device on ice or snow.