- Use: Paths and trails
- Upper: 2mm leather
- Lining: Gore Tex Performance Comfort
- Sole: Vibram Energy II
- PU Midsole with structured ribs for more progressive flex
- Updated cuff design for better comfort
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Improved rigidity and support
- More space around the toes
- Revised leather stich design
- Greater fit latitude
- Weight: 1000g
This hiking boot is designed for walking on trails, through woodland and for daily strolls
The Scarpa Terra GTX is a significant update to the best selling model. Perfect for UK hillwalking conditions, the soft leather upper is incredibly comfortable straight out of the box, and the revised stitching pattern make it even more dependable and durable.
A Gore-tex waterproof membrane ensures your feet stay comfortable in any weather conditions. The new Vibram Energy II is now even more durable, and the PU cushioning layer now offers more stability and support for all day comfort. The overall fit of the boot has been improved, with slightly more space around the toes, making it perfect for every day use.