- Use: Trail running and light hiking
- Upper: Soft suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex, Bluesign approved
- Midsole: Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame with TPU DST shank
- Cushioning: Lightweight, responsive dual-density compression-molded EVA foam
- Outsole: Presa high friction SuperGum rubber compound with IKS sole
- Interactive Kinetic System: Impact zones that compress and absorb energy to increase traction
- Stretch fabric in the ankle collar provides support and a soft, comfortable fit
- Secure grip on a wide variety of terrain
- Reinforced rubber toe rand
- High rigidity TPU heel ram
- Torsional support
- Weight: 455g
Walking the line between a trail runner and a light hiker, the Rush Trail GTX is the newest addition to the Scarpa Rush family.
The soft suede upper balances the light and agile feel of a trail running shoe with the support and durable protection of a hiking boot, while the Gore-Tex lining guarantees waterproof-breathable protection. The Presa outsole provides underfoot support, protection and traction with Scarpa’s Interactive Kinetic System sole design simultaneously increasing traction and shock absorption to compress and absorb energy.
In the midsole, a Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame provides stability and torsion control, while the dual-density compression-molded EVA foam gives lightweight cushioning and enhanced responsiveness. It’s the perfect support shoe for a day hiking, fast-packing or out and about on the trails.