- Use: Hill walking, Fell walking, Mountain walking
- 1.8mm Oiled Nubuck leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex performance comfort
- Midsole: Comfort Flex Plus
- Outsole: Vibram Biometric Fly
- Last: TML
- Ideal for walkers with broad feet
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- TX last provides extra volume
- Full protective rubber rand
- Aggressive tread pattern
- Pronounced heel step
- Deep lug design
- Weight: 1500g
The Trek HV is a classic leather trekking boot built around a High Volume last to give a little more space and comfort. Trek HV shares its DNA with the original Scarpa Trek, but fits differently with a little more depth across the top of the foot and space around the toes. This comfort fit design is ideal for walkers that have broad feet, suffer from bunions, or just like to wear thick cosy socks!
The Comfort Flex Plus midsole provides ample rigidity for treks on rough terrain with enough flex for a natural motion. The full grain waxed leather upper also has a Gore-Tex Performance lining for water protection and peace of mind, whilst a full rubber ran adds protection from bumps and scrapes. The Vibram Biometric Trek sole is highly durable and offers high levels of traction, both up and down hill thanks to a deep lug design and pronounced heel step.